__Every road trip has its own language
Golden State Misadventures chronicles the amusing and ultimately life-altering quest of a soon-to-be-divorced father from Atlanta as he travels turn of the millennium California, immersing himself in the urban grittiness of the Bay Area, glitzy yet morally ambiguous quirkiness of Hollywood and slow burn reclusiveness of the Emerald Triangle. New full-length memoir by American culture reporter Han Vance, publisher Silver Stone Press. Master cut including “LOST VEGAS” (short) available 4/24/16.
masterlink to view these works: http://www.an-mag.com/author/han-vance/
~American culture reporter Han Vance explores our country’s art, music and culture from coast-to-coast on assignment for Art Nouveau Magazine.
A Dozen Journalistic Assignments for an Art Magazine
Link to the (21-minute) interview:
1. 8/14 FRI – STICKS & STONES at Star Bar (downstairs) in Little Five Points of Atlanta, with Tom Cheshire
2. 8/24 MON – LA Launch of “Golden State Misadventures” (memoir) at Book Soup on the Strip of Los Angeles 7-9p
3. 8/25 TUE – Distant Lands in Pasadena 7:30-9:30p
4. 8/26 WED – Bart’s Books in Ojai 1-2p
5. 8/26 WED – Paradise Found in downtown Santa Barbara 4-6p
6. 8/27 THU – Alley Cat Books in the Mission of San Francisco, with Ezekiel Tyrus 6-9p
7. 9/6 SUN – Decatur Book Festival, with the Atlanta Writers Club 5-6p